Event finish times

Options
Hi there,

I've only recently (a month and a half ago) started playing MPQ but one thing which always bothers me with games like this is the event timing for Europe based players. I know I don't *have* to do it, but I'm a competitive person so having most of the events ending at 4am UK time (5am CET) means either I have to set my alarm to wake up at 3:30 to check my ranking and get a few matches in if I need to, or just ignore the finish time and inevitably wake up in the morning to find out I slipped a few places outside my target reward bracket.

This kind of thing was also an issue in Rage Of Bahamut where often events would start and finish in the middle of the night for UK / European players (as if the currency conversion wasn't a big enough disadvantage).

Therefore, although its very welcome to see a few events in MPQ finish at a reasonable time for European players, could it be a future consideration to have different servers / region settings for different regions? My Mrs would certainly appreciate my alarm not going off at 3:30am every other day icon_e_wink.gif

On a more general note, great game and keep up the good work!

Comments

• They try to rotate it now. Usually the mid week PvP event ends at time favorable to European players (i.e. evening). PvE event sub-brackets also rotate to end at different times.

This topic has been brought up many times. At least it's better than it used to be - always ending at 5am CET