Simulator round 2 started with cool down

wesley
wesley Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Not sure if this is supposed to happen but my round 2 of simulator just started and all nodes showed 15 minutes until full points. Is this normal and I just missed it or is this a glitch?

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here is a little tip from a comp pve player. Alot of times the clock is wrong. It might be because of local issues or rounding blah blah blah.

Whenever you think the clock is wrong, do a hard reset on the app. This will force everything to resync and points and timers should be back on sync.

This is a real issue because if you don't force the reset you can effectively cost yourself a few points. Alot of times, if you follow the comp leaderboards you will see some scores off by 3, 6, 9 pts. thats because the timer isn't counting correctly and grinder effectively lost 1 pt.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see this glitch all the time, but the point value is full. Not sure what causes it, but it's been a bug since they did the new system I think.
  • wesley
    wesley Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Cool thanks guys! Next time do a full close and reload. Thought I was losing my mind. Now I know that if so I has nothing to do with MPQ lol