Lots of bugs

Clamoe100
Clamoe100 Posts: 53
I've sent several help tickets and gotten no email confirmation that they were sent, So I assume they're not going out. I'm not sure what to do at this point but to put my issues here in hopes that I'll be contacted.

First, I was unable to join the simulator for many tries. It finally allowed me to join, but I noticed I kept getting rewards for the heroic Dark Avengers. That bug continued and finally seemed to stop once I was able to join the simulator. I have two dark Avengers heroic tokens about 12 Elite tokens and two standard tokens that I haven't spent because I don't want to be labeled a cheater from this bug. I was also awarded a certain amount of ISO and gold which is confusing because I'm not sure how much I was given accidentally. I had just sold a champed Thor for ISO, as well as buying two start salaries to get some devil Dino covers. Basically the whole thing is a mess.

In addition I've been unable to join the anniversary event at all. It shows a blank screen with no nodes.

Are there so many help tickets going out that I just haven't been given an email confirmation that it was received? Or is it going out at all? Please advise.