Thor (Marvel Now!) Yellow Covers

Nicolopolus78
Nicolopolus78 Posts: 3
I just need one green cover to complete the powers on my 3* Thor, but it's getting to the point now that the game seems stuck in giving me yellow covers. Of the last 8 Thor covers I've had (from various sources), all 8 of them have been yellow. Surely the statistical probability of that is a bit off?!

I've raised a ticket, but no response yet. Anyone else had an issue like this? Is it just really bad luck?

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I just need one green cover to complete the powers on my 3* Thor, but it's getting to the point now that the game seems stuck in giving me yellow covers. Of the last 8 Thor covers I've had (from various sources), all 8 of them have been yellow. Surely the statistical probability of that is a bit off?!

I've raised a ticket, but no response yet. Anyone else had an issue like this? Is it just really bad luck?

"Statistically unlikely" does not mean the same as "impossible."

Yeah, just the way your luck is running.
  • So much nonsense hogging valuable time. My last 8 2* Thor covers were green, needing 1 yellow. Guess what, a few days later (after having to sell some of the greens of course) the yellow dropped. RNGezus at your service.
  • Now it's 10 out the last 10 for yellow covers - what I'm saying is that the drop rates are whack!
  • No one can dispute that. Allegedly there is something coming to combat wasted covers, when and what we shall see.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have gotten around a dozen green Phoenix covers, but only ever two purple covers. Finally spent CP to get a third cover yesterday so I could champion her.
    ...what I am saying is that this problem exists on all levels of the game. Sucks though.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    No one can dispute that. Allegedly there is something coming to combat wasted covers, when and what we shall see.

I wish they would just give up on this specific colour nonsense, just let us apply them how we like, we need 63 per 2* and over 100 for each 3* and 4*.