Lack of Will power

Gmax101
Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I recently posted a thread about a difference of opinion I have with CS...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52799

However, the anniversary sale finishes today and they have not responded to any of my emails...

Thing is, I had earmarked some cash for the sale, but a loathe to spend it as a result of the CS attitude to my issue.

But my will power is weak lol

and the anniversary vault is so juicy.....

I know I should be strong....

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    As said in the thread, they can't swap iso for hp. So not much they can do about it.

Since these deals are so rare I'd just suck it up and buy the HP if you can afford to do so icon_e_smile.gif
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS isn't going to change. If you want to take a principled stand, good on you, but it won't change anything. The sale is there. If you still feel like you enjoy the game and want to support it, use it.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Don't do it! Punish them for poor customer service. If you've made other purchases before the one that went wrong on a somewhat consistent basis, they probably have stats showing if customers that spent money before reaching out to CS continue to spend after their CS interaction. If they show less spending on average after customers reach out to CS, they will realize that their CS is costing them paying customers and fix it. This assumes they actually operate like a real professional business.