Endless Loop

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've been trying to join avengers pvp SCL 7/ET1 and every time i try to join it kicks me back to choosing screen. I try to join with under 5 hours to go so and now time is running out.

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Try restarting the app. I've had this happen and when I restart I'm signed up for the slot I was trying to choose.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    i restarted the game every 2nd try for over an hour, so it was a lot of game resets. couldn't join the pvp, will try in a couple hours for et3. if that ain't happening idk what to do.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had the same problem trying to join 7.5 last night. Restarted the game multiple times and still couldn't get in. I'm willing to bet that if you try to check your rank in shield sim that you won't be able to. I couldn't. It would register that I was winning points, but still showed zero in the total even though the prize progressions were getting checked off and rewarded.

When I checked this morning the shield rank & point total had updated, but I haven't tried joining the story event again.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaHa. The simulator glitch actually worked out in my favor last night.

I kept getting credit for the points won, but never actually lost any points to losses. Eventually, everything synced up and my score was corrected.

But damn, making the 800 progression was super easy when your not losing points to defensive losses. In retrospect, the idea of a points floor or checkpoint will essentially destroy the meaning of anytype of progression table.

Once I realized that point losses weren't being tabulated correctly, It was easy to change my A team to a glass cannon to climb fast before the glitch resolved.

This morning, I was able to register for the BFF event like normal