Anniversary Scoring Issue

tranceazn
tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
Anyone else experiencing this issue? My score is at 360 in the shield sim but my score only shows 96 and hasn't moved up when I beat teams in the Sim.

I have received the awards from the Shield Sim.

Comments

• KidCharlemagne
    KidCharlemagne Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Same here, but with the Shield event. Playing on Steam. Won a match and received the covers but my score is at 0. Can't join the Simulator event either. Think there's a syncing problem with the server. Was checking it out on my iphone, received some Alliance awards, then tried to join Sim. When I hard closed the app and restarted it I got the awards all over again.
  • dan54321
    dan54321 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    I'm having a similar bug ... my leaderboard score in Best Friends shows as being stuck at 101 points, even though my actual score has passed 300 and I've earned progression rewards ... very confusing!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Happening in earth's mightiest too
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Looks like shields aren't taking also
  • It is strange. I've scored enough to get 800, but seen my total bounce between 689 and 728.
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Pve boards are showing as cleared (points drop during 5th clear) but I'm not getting the points from the wins
  • Walter2017
    Walter2017 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I'm showing 1239 total score for Anniversary but haven't received my 1200 reward.