Simulator Alliance Standings

Options
Hey everyone, just wanted to say nice job in the simulator! Loving the fierce competition, rankings are close, and I'm having a hell of a time pulling a thousand Bullseye covers! Happy hunting on those robots of doom (or justice, depending on how you wanna roleplay ;D) and see you on the (simulated) battlefield!
Screenshot_2014-03-24-00-51-06.png

Comments

• I'm really glad to see all of the names are ones I recognize. Granted I haven't looked at any rosters but I'm guessing none of those are 20 people alliances with half covered 1* characters on them.
  • I'm really glad to see all of the names are ones I recognize. Granted I haven't looked at any rosters but I'm guessing none of those are 20 people alliances with half covered 1* characters on them.

Yeah, it's nice to have a healthy competition going on, especially amongst the stronger players. What that'll say about the Lone Star tournament though.... only my zero 1* characters will say ^_^
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This picture is really useful for showing that when we have over 2M points, the last digit won't fit on the screen anymore for all teams

This could easily be fixed by trimming the section that has the alliance name; with a 14 (IIRC) character limit, nobody can have a name that takes up more space than MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, and I doubt that'd take up twice as much space as DjangoUnbuffed

Although i could just go like

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    DjangoUnbuffedDjangoUnbuffed

mythbusted
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd just like to point out the difference in the mentalities/team conversations that went on in the top three teams so far during this event.

S.H.I.E.L.D:
    Okay, we've got one member AWOL but he's super famous so it's okay, we can count on him to swoop in like Batma- er, moon knight. The rest of us are just going to have to knuckle down and play as laid out in this spreadsheet that's maximized for the best possible point gains
    For those interested (and I know all of you are interested), the exact formula for rubberbanding is contained in these series of photos that are for eyes only.
    Sleep is optional, set your alarms and synchronize your watches... now.

5DeadlyVenoms
    Screw that megaalliance S.H.I.E.L.D . We're the little guys, but our symbiote theme makes us the BIG little guys.
    If you see a shield player in PvP it's kill on sight, let's show those **** they can't steal our players and get away with it!
    Besides, everyone loves the underdogs, we can show those elitist pricks who's #1

FittedKitchens
    we all live in a fitted kitchen
    a fitted kitchen, a fitted kitchen

lolololol this never gets old I love this team

honorable mention to Ace of Blades, whose team chat I don't actually follow but I'm pretty sure looks like:
    <unintelligible>
  • It's healthy ****-talk, at least from me it is. I enjoy every single player inside of S.H.I.E.L.D and I've known them forever; been on the forums since the first week with most of those asshats (<3), and I've taken plenty of #1's fighting their teams, and them mine. All good fun, pleasure to have a competition between alliances so fierce though. Close standings.

P.S. If 5DV ever disbands, you bet your **** I'm high-tailing it to fittedKitchens. Seems like playing Intergalactic Planetary on repeat as I score points is the only real requirement, at least from what I've seen in the alliance forum. ^_^
  • I'll throw one in for (my second favorite alliance)

DjangoUnbuffed
    We had a happy action fun time and we're in the top 10. Don't know what all these other clowns are so worked up about. Now time for a tough decision, grind some more tonight or make some more kickass sig banners.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Dslyexic wrote:
    It's healthy tinykitty, at least from me it is. I enjoy every single player inside of S.H.I.E.L.D and I've known them forever; been on the forums since the first week with most of those asshats (<3), and I've taken plenty of #1's fighting their teams, and them mine. All good fun, pleasure to have a competition between alliances so fierce though. Close standings.

P.S. If 5DV ever disbands, you bet your **** I'm high-tailing it to fittedKitchens. Seems like playing Intergalactic Planetary on repeat as I score points is the only real requirement, at least from what I've seen in the alliance forum. ^_^

Taking out **** until I hit 0 on the clock
    Like a pinch on the neck from Mr. Spock!

DjangoUnbuffed
    We had a happy action fun time and we're in the top 10. Don't know what all these other clowns are so worked up about. Now time for a tough decision, grind some more tonight or make some more kickass sig banners.

Honestly. It's like my girlfriends closet with them. I'm pretty sure every day, they start off with a 15 minute meeting of them looking at a folder of 1000+ banners and just going "hmmmmmmmm..... hmmmmmmmm.... okay, this.... wait... no... THIS ONE.
  • I brought refreshments. c:
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Puritas wrote:

5DeadlyVenoms
    Screw that megaalliance S.H.I.E.L.D . We're the little guys, but our symbiote theme makes us the BIG little guys.
    If you see a shield player in PvP it's kill on sight, let's show those **** they can't steal our players and get away with it!
    Besides, everyone loves the underdogs, we can show those elitist pricks who's #1

Symbiote theme?

They have one Symbiote. They also have Mags, Jugs and Doom making up the 5.

Their theme is people with buckets on their heads.[1]

[1] I had Bucketnaught and Buckneto but didn't think Bucktor von Doom cut it as a third.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Symbiote theme?

They have one Symbiote. They also have Mags, Jugs and Doom making up the 5.

Their theme is people with buckets on their heads.[1]

[1] I had Bucketnaught and Buckneto but didn't think Bucktor von Doom cut it as a third.

I just laughed out loud
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Puritas wrote:
    I'd just like to point out the difference in the mentalities/team conversations that went on in the top three teams so far during this event.

S.H.I.E.L.D:
    Okay, we've got one member AWOL but he's super famous so it's okay, we can count on him to swoop in like Batma- er, moon knight. The rest of us are just going to have to knuckle down and play as laid out in this spreadsheet that's maximized for the best possible point gains
    For those interested (and I know all of you are interested), the exact formula for rubberbanding is contained in these series of photos that are for eyes only.
    Sleep is optional, set your alarms and synchronize your watches... now.

5DeadlyVenoms

FittedKitchens
    we all live in a fitted Intergalactic Space Vessel
    a fitted Intergalactic Space Vessel, a fitted Intergalactic Space Vessel

lolololol this never gets old I love this team

honorable mention to Ace of Blades, whose team chat I don't actually follow but I'm pretty sure looks like:
    <unintelligible>

Words hurt dude

DjangoUnbuffed

Actually, I think we mostly felt like we worked our **** off, but we laughed a lot, too. And one of our guys got married, but still scored like 12,000 points! Ha! Beat that!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I'll throw one in for (my second favorite alliance)

DjangoUnbuffed

Actually, I think we mostly felt like we worked our **** off, but we laughed a lot, too. And one of our guys got married, but still scored like 12,000 points! Ha! Beat that!

Ha that's awesome, but I have to ask, does the bride (I'm assuming) know about the mpq mess she is signing up for?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe it was an MPQ theme'd wedding.

...or maybe he married MPQ... icon_neutral.gif
  • Twysta wrote:

Oh God... That's not legal ... is it? icon_eek.gif
  • Dslyexic wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Oh God... That's not legal ... is it? icon_eek.gif

"Do you promise to grind, level, and purchase?
    In good cascades or bad?
    In low MMR and high?
    In Bagman or C. Mags?
    Till server crash do you part?"

"One sec... that's right... take that red match-4, dummy... Ha! Crotch in your FACE!... What was that? Oh yeah, I do."
  • Just one more thing to add here...

ALL YOUR SINKS ARE BELONG TO US!!!

I am still working on my sig. FittedKitchens
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Someone set us up the kitchen?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Dslyexic wrote:
    I'll throw one in for (my second favorite alliance)

DjangoUnbuffed

Honestly. It's like my girlfriends closet with them. I'm pretty sure every day, they start off with a 15 minute meeting of them looking at a folder of 1000+ banners and just going "hmmmmmmmm..... hmmmmmmmm.... okay, this.... wait... no... THIS ONE.

I must say Dslyexic , that i have been a member for 3 months now and that quote gave me the biggest laugh i've had here, mainly cause its true.