SO MANY COVERS NEED HELP

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey all! So I opened 293 taco tokens today (I will post my token by token gains if you want to see them on another thread) and I need help with what to do next!

My roster is pretty much up to date (in my signature).
I have 315,659 ISO and 3950 HP (my slots currently cost 850), so I'm guessing I will be able to 4 slots. I don't know what number of slots makes the amount of HP per slot go up, so maybe I'll have 5? But I bet I'll have 4.
Here are the covers waiting in my queue:

2 Jessica Drew (1 redflag.png , 1 blackflag.png )
1 Starlord purpleflag.png
5 3*Storm (3 greenflag.png , 1 blackflag.png , 1 yellowflag.png )
5 3* Spider-Man (2 yellowflag.png , 2 blueflag.png 1 purpleflag.png )
6 3* Luke Cage (1 yellowflag.png , 3 redflag.png , 2 blackflag.png )
1 Doctor Octopus blueflag.png
1 Squirrel Girl purpleflag.png
1 Ares yellowflag.png
8 2* Captain Marvel (5 redflag.png , 1 blackflag.png , 1 yellowflag.png )
8 2* Thor (4 redflag.png , 1 yellowflag.png , 3 greenflag.png )
5 2* Hawkeye (2 blueflag.png , 1 redflag.png , 2 purpleflag.png )
14 Moonstone (5 purpleflag.png , 4 redflag.png , 5 blackflag.png )
10 2* Bullseye (5 purpleflag.png , 2 blackflag.png , 3 greenflag.png )
11 OBW (3 purpleflag.png , 5 blueflag.png , 3 blackflag.png )
14 2* Storm (8 greenflag.png , 3 blueflag.png , 3 yellowflag.png )
14 2* Human Torch (3 redflag.png , 3 blackflag.png , 8 greenflag.png )
7 2* Daken (2 purpleflag.png , 2 blackflag.png , 3 blueflag.png )

I obviously will roster the two Jessica Drew covers.

The main help I need is do I go ahead and champion Luke, Storm, and Spider-Man to get their rewards? I currently don't have enough to champion all three, but hopefully with more champ levels of 2*s, I will.

When I add champ levels to 2*s I currently have, I believe I will net another 3* Daken and a Ragnarock. Because of lack of ISO, I believe these will go to waste. (Well, Daken will go to waste, but Rags will also go to waste because I won't roster him over a 2* to champion)

So now, it comes to which 2*s to add to champion? I estimate only 3 slots left after Jessica Drew. Should I max cover Moonstone, roster a 3/3/5 HT hoping to get 2 more non-green covers soon, and a 10 cover Bullseye? I want to champ these folks soon to start up their farm.

Again I don't have enough ISO to champ the 2*s, but then I also have almost 3000 Standard tokens. Should I open those to get 2* champ levels and sell all the 1*s to get the ISO I would need to do all this?

Is there a better strategy I'm not thinking of?? What am I missing?