Randomize Lightning Rounds characters

JeffCascadian
JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
I'd like to see the heroes and villains boosted for Lightning Rounds randomized so it's not the same few every time. Rather than have the same five heroes or five villains, open it up so that all 40 star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters may have time in the spotlight. Please and thank you. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    That would be Lovely. At the very least, I'd like to see Lightning rounds for all characters you made Graphics for already - for villains that is Hood, Sentry, Daken and Doc Ock, and there's a whole bunch of heroes too.
    Really, once you removed the special Lightning round token there's no reason to keep it set at five different characters. Keep it random, keep it fun!
    (Though since the last change was one and a half year ago I don't expect Another...)
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I agree. Let's get lightning rounds set up to include either:

A. The 5 characters featured in Deadpool Daily on the day LRs start, OR
    B. The 3* characters included in the weekly buff.

Option A:
    Since its tied to the vaults, you could infer the order based on their DDQ sequence.
    Since there are (at present) 8 fixed vaults there would only need to be 8 new static events created, instead of trying to devise a means for a dynamic event.

Option B:
    Is maybe more understandable to players, since the weekly buff spans the entire run of LRs - where daily vaults can switch midstream and confuse players.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Option A:
    Since its tied to the vaults, you could infer the order based on their DDQ sequence.
    Since there are (at present) 8 fixed vaults there would only need to be 8 new static events created, instead of trying to devise a means for a dynamic event.

Option B:
    Is maybe more understandable to players, since the weekly buff spans the entire run of LRs - where daily vaults can switch midstream and confuse players.
    I like option B there.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    I like B, as well.
  • Mjolnirmight2
    Mjolnirmight2 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    How about lightning rounds with differentQuebbster said:

Option A:

Option B:
    I like option B there.

Agreed.

Aan alternative would be use different groups of charachters (Xx-men, GOTG, Avengers, etc.)