Odd Nick Fury bug maybe

nigelregal
nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I posted in bugs section but unsure how much it gets looked at compared to general section. Wondering if others had the same issue happen while playing earths mightiest.

When going up against Nick Fury his Demolition power is going off twice if I trigger it. If I use someone who can tank the initial damage then followup will kill them off. Others have had 2 characters die as it triggers once killing one person then shortly after triggers again.

So right now I just skip Nick Fury matches. I do not have him championed to test if it works the other way though on offence.

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    It happens when you hit two traps at once, has forever. It's not a bug, it's a feature. Also, shush.
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    This isn't a new issue. People have spent time trying to figure out what causes the double hit (and fyi, it can happen for you or against you).

My current belief is if you have a match 4 that both matches a trap and hits a trap in the destroyed line, it triggers demo twice.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apparently the staff looks more at the bugs forum than general discussion, so that is in fact the best Place to get their attention and possibly get the issue fixed.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    sshhhh......otherwise he will be nerfed! icon_e_wink.gif
  • nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Maybe I will champion him now and just delete the threads and abuse this super power icon_twisted.gif
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Nick Fury throws ONE detonation.

My Iron Fist throws "Iron Fist..." ( icon_cool.gif ) (black is below 12 = generates black tiles) - 1st cascade = traps kills him, board still move, my 2nd character (BP) gets hit with the same detonation traps = he's dead too...

Devs:
    Stop adding BANNERS that SLOOOOOOOOOOW GAME DOWN (recently IM40, 2*Hawkeye) icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
    And fix years long known bugs.

2dv7wd4.png