Boosted List During Heroic Weeks

Bondidude
Bondidude Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
This isn't so much about a lack of synergy between characters in the boosted list for a Heroic but more about how in the latest Heroic both Sentry and Daken are boosted 3*s but appear quite a bit in nodes as well. Especially Daken, who is champed on my roster and one of my highest boosted characters, is not available on either the last node or the Star Lord essential node and is kind of essential to one of the teams I was able to piece together for this event. However, he's also pushing the scaling for these nodes higher which is making it harder for me to complete them. IIRC, this has been an issue in the past for me as well where some of my highest boosted characters are continuously locked out due to being villains that I have to fight. I have over 100 characters on my roster, this feels like it shouldn't be such an issue for me as Heroics generally award a wide roster.

A little more care in who is selected during the weeks for Heroic events would be greatly appreciated. We're already working against a limited roster, it's frustrating when some of your best characters are locked out because you have to fight them.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I have often been frustrated when one of the only characters I am approved to use for an event appears on enemy team and is therefore locked out for me on that node. It also tells a fairly bumpy story at that point. Some events account for the heel-turn of a hero (Enemy of the State, for example), but (the most extreme example I can think of) it is completely ridiculous to have Juggernaut on the boosted list for a Heroic: Juggernaut event.