Due to Cho bug, Should I open Tacos early?

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Because they jammed Cho on my roster and then gave me another cover, I want to keep my 1/1/0, because I kinda like him after his adjustment. Of course, that means if I sell my placeholder 2*HT, I will have the "correct" number of slots again, so I would have to buy another slot to roster my Jessica Drew blackflag.png which expires in 5 days.

I need 350 HP to buy another slot for Jessica and I have 293 Taco Tokens. I was going to wait until I got at least 300 so I could guaranteed every HP and 4* prize. Should I open them today until I get enough HP? The 2 4*s currently in the vault are Jessica redflag.png and Jean blueflag.png so maybe I should open until I get at least 350 HP, the Jean, and the Jessica? Or do I just let Jessica wither away and be patient to open the tokens when I will have over 300 to guarantee everything 100%?

Comments

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    293/300 seems like really high chance you will get what you need. I would try icon_e_wink.gif

Or you can open just 3 tacos counting on some luck, because in the next cycle you will get 10 and have 300 in total.

350hp in 5 days is not much. Maybe you can get it just from story, two versus events and some champion/daily rewards?

Or go for a sale icon_e_wink.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you want the 4*s and 3*s in the current vault? If yes then it's a no brainer to open them, if not it might be worth holding off. 293 is only 7 short of opening the whole vault so there's no question you'll get your HP and it's statically unlikely you won't get anything else you want from the vault, but if you don't want the things in the vault then that's not too helpful.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    The featured 3*s are Storm, Luke Cage, R&G, Spider-Man, and Daredevil. If you look at my signature, my roster is on there. The 4*s are Jean blue and Jessica red.

I think the question is, is a 1/0/1 Jessica worth opening the vault now with a blue Jean (baby), champion levels for R&G and Daredevil, while Spidey needs ISO to champion, Storm and Luke Cage would get covers, but not enough ISO to level.

Is that combination enough to open the vault now or are there better vault arrangements soon that I should just skip the Jessica Drew and let her expire?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah I miss understood your question. At this point in your progress another 4* isn't going to do you a lot of good other than when she's occasionally featured. You'd be better off saving up HP for 3*s that you don't have, but I like to get them all, it seems like the 3*s you don't have are lower tier (though they may get revamped and end up being good).

That being said Jean, Luke, and Storm would all be good for you on your current roster.
  • padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Open it.

From what I remember, there are 12 x 250HP prizes and 1 x 1000HP prize.
    So at the very least, your 293 pulls will pull 6 of the 250HP prizes. (leaving 7 prizes which is the 1 x 1k and 6 x 250 Hero Points should it come to that...)

If you manage to pull hero points and get to 1,800 then you can buy a 10 pack which nets you ALL the prizes.

Two weeks ago, I opened my 239 tokens as the vault had the LT, Peggy yellow and Iceman blue. Those 2 covers I desperately need so I went ahead and opened my stash. I did have hero points to cover both a 40-pack and 10-pack, and with the week starting I was going to gain another 10 tacos so I am covered for all the pulls.
    I managed to stop at 204 as I had pulled all the top prizes (except the 1000 HP prize).
    Luckily I managed to avoid most of the health packs so doing some maths, I figured it wasn't worthwhile to continue which had mostly ISO, health packs and 2* covers.