Jean Grey: Psychic Feedback

JeffCascadian
JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
I have two blue covers for the four-star Jean Grey's Psychic Feedback. The power with this many covers and Jean at level 147 reads:

(PASSIVE) Jean's telepathy strike the enemy's mind at a critical moment. When the opponent makes a Match-5, Jean reduces AP in their strongest color by 3, stuns the enemy team for 1 turn(s) and deals 740 damage to them.

The stun isn't working properly. The opponent does show as stunned but only for about a second. They (in this case, Moonstone in Crash of the Titans) are instantly un-stunned and don't lose a turn. This has happened twice so far this morning.

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 1 turn is the turn they are currently taking. Thus, even with a match 5, they don't get any further moves, but do get the next turn. At 3 covers, 2 turns means that turn and the next.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    zodiac339 wrote:
    The 1 turn is the turn they are currently taking. Thus, even with a match 5, they don't get any further moves, but do get the next turn. At 3 covers, 2 turns means that turn and the next.

Hmm. I hadn't thought of it that way. OK.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    I remember having an issue where psychic feedback hit and the cascade from the enemy turn hadn't finished dropping, it counted that as my turn, and it was the enemy turn again.

It was Juggernaut heroic and he'd used green which caused the 5 match. He then head butted me and I lost.