Charged twice for HP and only received once

kennn712
kennn712 Posts: 69 Match Maker
I recently purchased an in game stark salary (plus promotion bonus). There was a connection error when I tried to purchase and it didn't go through. After the error (I had not received any HP) I tried again and it seemed to work. However, when I checked my purchase history, bank statement and Google receipts, I was charged twice (presumably because of the error) but only received the HP once.

Surely they can see on their end I only received it once.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem? I'd really like a response ASAP as my credit card bill is due in a couple of weeks. I've sent through a ticket but their processing is painfully slow.

Much appreciated

Comments

• kennn712
    Still haven't heard anything from customer support after 4 days. Appalling service for such a critical glitch...
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    They might have a backlog in tickets because of all the recent bugs.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Happened to me. It's Googles fault, contact them for a refund and explain the situation. When they investigate they will realise and refund it right away. Very quick turnaround.

It's against their policy to issue refunds though for in app purchases, so you need to provide evidence and be very clear.
  • kennn712
    thisone wrote:
    Happened to me. It's Googles fault, contact them for a refund and explain the situation. When they investigate they will realise and refund it right away. Very quick turnaround.

It's against their policy to issue refunds though for in app purchases, so you need to provide evidence and be very clear.

Thanks thisone. I have contacted Google through email and the refund has been rejected.... icon_mad.gif Did you have to call them?