Marvel.com Anniversary Info and New MPQ Video (10/3/16)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone -

Hi-Fi shared all the great anniversary news earlier today (https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52714) that provides a great update of what is to come. Be sure to give it a read before all the festivities begin.

Our friends at Marvel.com also just posted some additional items from their interview with Josh (D3 Go!) and Anthony (Demiurge) about some of the Anniversary things to be excited about. Check it out here - http://marvel.com/news/comics/26807/celebrate_three_years_of_marvel_puzzle_quest.

In addition, if you have been a fan of all the Marvel comics featured in MPQ, be sure to check out the new special video featuring many of them on display. The video is available here on YouTube - https://youtu.be/a_gHuJ1Rd34.

Thank you!

Comments

• Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Can't believe no one posted a reply after 500+ views.... LOL. Well, I'll be. Pertamax!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can't believe no one posted a reply after 500+ views.... LOL. Well, I'll be. Pertamax!

Haha I thought the same but sadly this post contained nearly the same exact info as the other anniversary post. They should just merge the details together.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Competing against my alliance? That sound interesting.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always wondered about those 1st, 2nd, 3rd things that show up in each alliance list of scores. Other than being graphics, they never seemed to lead to any prizes or anything else. It would be nice if they did.

Personally, I tend to have around the 10th best score of my alliance, but I feel that those who have the top score deserve a lil something extra. And you can make it so that the alliance must have a certain amount of people in it, so it's not just a one-person alliance where that one person wins every time.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Nice video!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I always wondered about those 1st, 2nd, 3rd things that show up in each alliance list of scores. Other than being graphics, they never seemed to lead to any prizes or anything else. It would be nice if they did.

Personally, I tend to have around the 10th best score of my alliance, but I feel that those who have the top score deserve a lil something extra. And you can make it so that the alliance must have a certain amount of people in it, so it's not just a one-person alliance where that one person wins every time.

I don't think you will get many 1 person alliances because you won't be able to reach max progresssion just by yourself as the later rounds have more points and you would miss out on alliance progression rewards. It would be a good theory, but I think the top players will not get rewarded more than the progression possibilities.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.