Enter the MPQ Instagram Sweepstakes (10/3/16)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone –

The Show us the Marvel Puzzle Quest Sweepstakes is back again, now through October 31st. We are giving away 50 Command Points each day to one lucky winner. To enter, just head to Instagram, post a photo of you with the game at your favorite spot or take a screenshot of your favorite MPQ gameplay moment. Then just add the hashtag - #MarvelPuzzleQuestSweeps and tag us at @MarvelPuzzleQuest on Instagram (sorry it’s Instagram only). And that’s it!

For all the details visit, https://d3go.com/marvelpuzzlequestsweeps.

Good luck!

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Done! Very quick question... in order to be entered in every day, we need to do one instagram photo for the month, or we should send in one photo per day? Thanks in advance.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks I guess? I won't be participating as I hate Instrgram.

My biggest question is how to take a selfie of yourself playing the game when the camera is what you're playing the game on. icon_eek.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was curious about that as well? I guess you need to have two cameras running concurrently. MPQ players are very smart! We can figure this out. I saw that at least one person managed to pull it off.. he'll probably be the one who wins!
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    broll wrote:

My biggest question is how to take a selfie of yourself playing the game when the camera is what you're playing the game on. icon_eek.gif

Split screen + mirror. Could they make this any more difficult?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross wrote:
    broll wrote:

Split screen + mirror. Could they make this any more difficult?
    They'll probably tune down the difficulty in R111.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Done! Very quick question... in order to be entered in every day, we need to do one instagram photo for the month, or we should send in one photo per day? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for entering! Each day is a new day, so you must do a new submission each day to qualify for that day. Good luck!
  • How can we game and take a pic simultaneously??
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    How can we game and take a pic simultaneously??
    Most cellphones let you take screen dumps. What device are you playing on?
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    broll wrote:
    How can we game and take a pic simultaneously??

1) Use a different camera.
    2) For those who don't have a separate camera, there's the option of entering with a screen shot.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Instagram requires a phone number? That's lame. Not making an account just for that.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Just in case anyone is wondering whether forumites win this... I actually won this sweepstakes on Monday! I used an account I created just for doing the sweepstakes and tried to do a post a day (I forgot at least one day) with a screenshot from the game. I didn't realize I won until the following evening, when I went in to post another screenshot and found I had a direct message waiting for me.

With my 50 CP I did two classic pulls... got a icon_ghostrider.png (champ level) and a icon_warmachine.png (now 3/2/2). Very nice.