Which Legendary Pack do you draw? POLL

stark0719
stark0719 Posts: 50 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Why do you choose this one instead of the other?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• stark0719
    stark0719 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Personally because it is cheaper, and there is more of a chance statistically of getting a 5 * (Not a particular 5* but in general) the chance is greater.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Classic always. My OML is 2/0/0. That's all the reason anyone would ever need.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    I'm a sucker for cheaper options.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    I split about 50/50, because my luck is terrible on classics (only ever drawn 2 blue SS in 6 months) and really not terrible on Latest (drawn multiple covers of everybody who's been in them, except for Natasha). Plus, Bolt is a terror. I'll probably move to straight classics once he's no longer on Latest.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    classics here. if I ever finish OML and SS and think I have no chance at finishing another one i'll hoard and go latests all at once. until then, classics for me.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Classic, because my OML is only at 7 covers.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Classic. Cheaper, those characters are already better covered/leveled, and there isn't a cover that will go to waste.
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Classic. It's cheaper. Don't really care about 5 stars. Just want the 4* covers.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    If your oml and phoenix aren't cover maxed you should only buy classics. Yes bolt is awesome but every time a new 5* gets demoted to classics it weakens your chance to ever finish your oml phoenix and as.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I need 4 star covers. One extra draw per 100 cp is my reason. The 5* covers available aren't even a significant consideration.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Classics for me because I need 4*'s more than a newer 5* so I need the extra pulls. I did buy the latest when Hulk came out (he's not the best, but he is the Hulk), but once I pulled one of him (purple, fortunately) it was straight back to classics.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Latest. Classic pool too diluted.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Currently i hoard (667 CP waiting and counting) and only pull when I have the LT from championing or DDQ. The pool is soo diluted that I don't want to waste them. Meanwhile I am working on finishing 3* (2 left) and 2* farm (pretty much done) and saving HP for roster slots (not counting Gwenpool I still need to add 2 4* to the pack). When this is done I might come back to pulling the Classics. Using CP on Latets is pointless unless there are 2-3 that you want to cover.

The CP are tempting but with the 15% rate I will only pull about 5 covers. This will not change my life I think. So hoarding is the way of the samurai.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Classic for now, because of a higher % of getting a cover I can use rightaway. If I draw a new character, I have to stop opening LTs until I can open a slot, and that slows down my 4* transition and my stash doesn't go down.

I was sitting on about 1400 CP at one point, then I was able to open a bunch of classic LTs providing covers of characters I already owned, went down to about 800 CP, then this season I keep opening new characters again so the stash is back up to around 1100 CP.

I also own 21 Latest LTs, but I'll probably open them at once to make sure I maximize my chances of getting multiple covers of the three latest 5*s.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Classic 90% of the time but also Latest when getting LT's