One month in. Questions. Observations. Advice.

Orchedelia
Orchedelia Posts: 46
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Luckiest thing I ever did was get the 2* Thor on my second day. After a couple days, I pulled a 4* blueflag.png War Machine and things sorta took off. 1* Black Widow and my Thor just rolled over everything for me. Then - by luck or curse - the third week I easily had more 3* covers then 2*. Nothing I could really use, but I stick a 3* in there from time to time to test the abilities. And now I finally have an "appropriate" roster of 2* covers.

Anyway...now I'm just getting used to building my 2* heroes (2*Storm...what?? 2 lucky moves sometimes: GAME OVER) and I have a question about multiple covers I already have 5 of.
I have, in queue, 3 redflag.png 2*Thor and 3 redflag.png 2*Ms. Marvel - both of which I already have 5 of. (and I make heavy use of both of them) I also have 2 blackflag.png OBW I'm already maxed on. So, there are 8 2* covers I'm sitting on I can't use now. I really want 2*Thor to be green-heavy, but I have to max my covers to 13, before I can rebalance my colors right?
And can somebody help me understand the idea of "farming" - or is it too early to worry about that? I'm trying to figure out options before actually selling the 8 off for ISO.
Can I play TWO instances of 2*Thor in one match if I recruit my extra 3 redflag.png covers?

There is so much knowledge in this forum, and I know now that everybody says "don't open your Legendary"...but I did, and I guess I'm going my own route. And even though my roster is all lopsided, I do have plenty of excitement, challenge and frustration. I can't hang in there with higher levels of PvP, but I'm building, and I'll get there in spite of myself. Not going to toss out my 4*'s.

I really don't understand the whole alliance thing - can't find a "primer" anywhere (link if you have one, please). I'm kind of a solo guy anyway, but I'd like to understand what else is going on in this game.

Also...I keep getting awarded Health Packs, but I haven't found them yet. I do cycle my 10 regenerating ones constantly, of course. But I can somehow add "health" during a match?? Or before? I thought they would be in the page with "Boosts" and "Team-ups"....but no.

New character suggestions...Bluntman or Chronic?

And some solid advice...drink Fireball in moderation.