The game giveth and the game taketh away

Options
Yesterday I won a match with two heroes down and my third with only 88 points left icon_cool.gif (should taken a screenshot LOL)

Went to bed happy and I finally got a good night of sleep --- woke up to decent positions still in the Simulator events and even had a couple of nice defensive wins in the ”No Holds Barred” tourney icon_cool.gif

With my heroes fully regenerated and max health packs I head to the "No Holds Barred" arena to make some "easy" points. Cause I read the "participation in this tournament could be extremely low" since most peeps aren't too interested in DD covers.

In the first game I experienced my first ever "Cascade of Death" i.e. I made ONE match and then sat stunned as the enemy continued with a seemingly endless cascade that completely downed two of my heroes from full health and left the third severely crippled (Game Over)

Game two was pretty much the same – 2 or 3 moves in the other team piled on “finishing move” after finishing move icon_rolleyes.gif ---

So now I’m sitting on zero health packs and one of my fav heroes still “down” – but figure hey Game 3 – third time’s a charm icon_e_smile.gif NOT !! icon_evil.gif Had my a** handed to me again ! icon_cry.gif **** !!!
Why do I play this game!?!? Oh ya cause its soooo dang addictive icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Yeah, I've had the appalling cascade of doom from nowhere come at me, and it wasn't pleasant. My closest match, though, ended with both teams down to Thor only, with mine sitting at about 200 health, and my opponent at about 1000. I make the green match to take me from 11 green to 14, and the other Thor makes a yellow match to *almost* take me out. I used Call the Storm to end it; won with exactly 3 health on my only surviving character.
  • icon_eek.gif lol WOW 3 health icon_mrgreen.gif