UI Suggestions

gruffbear
gruffbear Posts: 23
After logging over 1000 days playing, these are things that I've noticed. All of my experiences are on various Android phones and tablets, so my suggestions may be biased to just that OS.

1. There should be a popup confirming that the user wants to exit when hitting the back button on Android devices. Hitting back right now exits the game to the launcher, and the game has to start from scratch instead of resuming.

2. The buttons for moving between pages in the Recruit Heroes section need to be moved more to the center of the sides, or the user should be able to swipe left and right to move between screens. The left arrow is really close to the back arrow right now.

3. Move the 'heal' button to float over the hero(es) that need healing.

4. There should be an easy way to clear a power-up. An "X" in the corner would be far more user friendly than having to touch the power-up, switch to the boosts tab, then click the 'remove' button.

5. The Roster page needs a sorting system (name, star level, can be raised, etc.), a search function, or the user needs to be able to mark their favorites so they can find a specific character easier.

6. The Training page needs to stay on whatever page the user was on when they boost a character and go back. Right now it goes back to the first page every time. Or roster and training need to be merged into one sortable list.

7. The character's main info page should be the first one that comes up when viewing them. Right now the first page shows the number and color of the covers, the second page is the cover, and the third page has the info the user needs before getting into a fight. Trying to find out which character has, for example, the higher blue attack requires a whole lot of screen switching.

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Great ideas! Except maybe #7. And there's no reason not to implement them
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Sorting was asked for for quite a while and doesn't seem to be coming, but filters seems like an idea that could have legs - especially now that they added the star-level filter to the cover inventory. Maybe a similar filter, or set of filters could be added to the character review screens. One drop down that let you pick a star level and another that let you pick from a set of affiliations: Heroes, Villains, Avengers, X-Men (could even add Team Cap/Iron-Man in the list).
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    I agree with these. Also, on the Steam version, I find no reason to ever use the Train page -- either remove it or improve it.