Few UI/QOL suggestions from a pure-PVE PC player

gavinr
gavinr Posts: 2
Some of these may be repeats, already fixed, or not-fixable due to PVE mechanics but I didn't see them in the sticky thread:

Use an indicator to show what conditional power effects will go off.
It would be nice if there was an indication to show when certain sub-effects will go off, probably on the power description popup. It'd save trouble for powers that change based on # of specific tiles on the board, or if someone is under 30% health, etc.

When the game displays a power description, if the conditional power requirements were lit up if they were met against the current target, it would be much easier for ones that require a certain number of tiles on the board or being under a certain % of health

Show enemy/allied character power colours (stripes) when selecting roster.
When you click a node and see the CPU players, it has the stripes on the right side of their character portraits that show the power colours they use. It would be nice to have those colours shown on either the portraits at the bottom or somewhere else on the screen for your currently selected roster members. Having the power level numbers shown would be nice as well.

Retain last position on "Train" screen
Under the "Train" screen, backing out of a specific character's page should retain your page in the list, rather than revert back to the first page with the highest level characters.

Arrange character selection by rarity and then level within each rarity.
It would be nice to choose to sort your list by rarity so you can find characters more easily, without the order being mixed up by powered-up characters in each event.

Some character models are so large when they are in the front row, it obscures tiles on the gameboard.
This may have been fixed, I forget which specific characters were doing it.

Event rewards page shows your current player rank when looking at rewards, but not your current alliance rank.

Have a checklist type page to see which character covers you're currently missing, per rarity

Older characters have broken level progression per # of covers?
Some of my 4 star characters, who share the same total # of covers, have different current max levels. I feel like it might be on older covers i had before a patch, but I haven't looked into this.

Thanks