madeus' Inferno: where is my Amadeus cho black ?

Arsael
Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
Hi,

i finish the event and win a black Amadeus Cho,but i didn't get it , there's not thace in my prize list.
So where is my cover ?

Comments

• It got added to your roster. Check roster spots also. Should be something like 55/54
  • No, it didn't. Mission says I earned it, checkmark on reward to say earned, but it never showed up in my roster and never appeared on Cho himself. It only shows the 3 green covers I had. The black one I supposedly earned from the event never appeared anywhere.
  • Why does it give me another card? I have a Cho with 1 black already. Why won't it add to that one?
  • Nefesh
    Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Same glitch here.
    Added as a duplicate character not to existing one.
  • I'm having the same issue. It says i have 85/84 roster spots filled, because it created a duplicate Amadeus Cho card instead of adding it to the existing one.
  • I think the reward was a green cover.
    However For me instead of applying the cover to the HTA I already had It added a new one to my roster.

Roster went to 91/90.

This is all kinds of frustrating.

Why didn't it just give me a cover.
    Even if it was auto add the cover why didn't it apply it to the charcter I already had?
    when I buy another roster slot will it go to 91/91 and I won't be able to add a different char?

Opened a ticket, hope to hear an answer.
  • Obitim
    Obitim Posts: 4
    I had the same issue, I thought I;d not been given the cover but after checking I also have a second Cho with one cover...

I've raised a ticket so will keep you updated.

Cheers