Noahs Arc Recruiting! Join top ranked event player!

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hi I've been playing for around 3 months and play alot everyday on android. Consistently finishes top 30 in all events, including PvP. Currently #1 in both simulator events under my screen name. Almost all my 2* cards are max level and 3* cards are half way there. Currently have 3 open slots and looking for like minded players who can help the alliance grow!

Name is inspired by the many marvel characters who have animalistic traits. Join us and let me know which animal you are!

Comments

• Happy to report we have 4 members now! Big welcome to Ajohnson6 and blikachuka! Please help out in growing our alliance by buying a spot and inviting a friend! Let's get those top prizes.
  • Just bought another spot. Come join us! Our numbers are growing and everyone plays alot in our alliance.
  • Hello, if you are part of our alliance, please help us grow by buying a spot to invite a friend. If everyone buys an extra spot, we would double our numbers in no time. Thank you.
  • Hello, looking for someone who wants to join an alliance with a group of dedicated players. Must be able to buy the next spot. Message me if you want to get fast tokens and iso! We have a group of 10 right now and are looking for the 11th.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a 14th player to join our alliance. Everyone in here plays everyday and many of us ranks in top 10 in most events. New recruit must be able to buy the 15th spot. If you are interested, message me and I'll send you the pw. Thanks!