Lack of customer support from the CS depth.

mikepro
mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Well I'm not going to start this off by I have spent $X xxxx amount of cash in the game but customer service is a bloody joke with this game. I sent in 3 different tickets almost 1 month ago. All for various issues.

1st issue being game crashes.
2nd issue being Facebook rewards bug.
3rd issue was the horrid iso 8 pve where no boosted characters were there and the scaling was way harder then it needed to be.

It's been almost a month now on all 3 of these tickets and the last emails I had received from the joke service was nothing but the usual lip service of "once the issue is fixed we will contact you" well many patch updates have come out now. Many of the things have been fixed but yet still no response just sitting here waiting for a reply on something.

I'm hoping that by posting a concern on the forum that maybe one of the mods on here can get these tickets escalated to the point where something happens. Yes I know that's far fetched idea as this is a weekend but maybe some type of reply back with info as to what is happening with my 3 different tickets.

Like I said I'm not gonna go and say I've whale this game cause I haven't spent a ton but I'm not spending anything else. Just for the fact my 5* pull rates for 2 of the original 5* are horrendous but that's another issue separate from this post.

Maybe one of the mods on here can send me a pm on line *gasp how dare he want to be able to send a picture of the screen shots of the emails since he didn't post them on here) that's not how it's supposed to be done. But I don't care. I've just had enough waiting for a reply and get nothing at all.

If I am able to help one other person by saying that cs is a joke or by getting all of the tickets that have been on hold for almost a month rectified then great. But I'm hoping I don't get the usual lip service bull that has been given for so long now.

Comments

• Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    I would agree with you but you sniped me as I put my shield up.

Just joking. A month is ludicrous and I'd be emailing daily until I got some answer one way or another. Give this man some CS!
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    I was debating whether I was gonna post something, but since someone else got the ball rolling, let me just say that the mass compensation from the lag was a tinykitty joke. To give new players and vets the same compensation is ridiculous. Not to mention comp going to players that actually didn't have the lag issue, so they had an advantage over 2 weeks and still got compensation. I was hoping CS would be willing to listen to logic and compensate individuals differently. I was wrong.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    One thing to remember is when you send in a ticket that is about a bug it gets treated like a notification not that you want a response. If you are looking for compensation you will have to send more emails. Your CS tickets were treated like and FYI.
  • mikepro
    LordXberk wrote:
    I was debating whether I was gonna post something, but since someone else got the ball rolling, let me just say that the mass compensation from the lag was a tinykitty joke. To give new players and vets the same compensation is ridiculous. Not to mention comp going to players that actually didn't have the lag issue, so they had an advantage over 2 weeks and still got compensation. I was hoping CS would be willing to listen to logic and compensate individuals differently. I was wrong.

I completely agree I didn't have the lag issue as many other were dealing with lordx but I received the comp and was like hmm I wonder what this was for. I don't feel like I was deserving of it but I'm sure they will spin it around and say that should cover any issues you have had in the past.

I've yet to put in a ticket for the lag issue since R110 went out cause not only is there lag issues but there is also the delay in cd tiles like loki/switch/Hawkeye.... need I go on.

But I'm glad I'm not the only one people are feeling the same way. It seems like a auto reply of sorry we will put your ticket on hold and get back to you when it's convenient for us to.
  • mikepro
    wymtime wrote:
    One thing to remember is when you send in a ticket that is about a bug it gets treated like a notification not that you want a response. If you are looking for compensation you will have to send more emails. Your CS tickets were treated like and FYI.

I have multiple screenshots of the issues everytime the game has crashedon me I've sent the report button and said the game crashes in some not so nice words plus sent in tickets. That why I said if a mod was able to contact me so I can send shots of ticket numbers and proof of issues to them to have these escalated if at all possible so I'm not getting a generic response of cut and paste on most reply so back.

But as I said I know it's a weekend and I'll wait till Monday or Tuesday to see if I get a response in regards to the open tickets
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    mikepro wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

I have multiple screenshots of the issues everytime the game has crashedon me I've sent the report button and said the game crashes in some not so nice words plus sent in tickets. That why I said if a mod was able to contact me so I can send shots of ticket numbers and proof of issues to them to have these escalated if at all possible so I'm not getting a generic response of cut and paste on most reply so back.

But as I said I know it's a weekend and I'll wait till Monday or Tuesday to see if I get a response in regards to the open tickets
    You might want to PM Dave. He has helped me in the past when I have neede to escalate CS issues.