Get it together Devs

Options
BruceWayneDK
BruceWayneDK Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
I'm playing on a 7+. So far I have experienced 11 matches lost to freezing. It's freezing at random with no real pattern. This is HIGHLY frustrating when you spend money on packs, have games easily won and the game just freezes. The game has been out for too long to have these continual issues. If it was just a trigger off of cards I could deal with that. Losing 55 pts due to a technical issue is a detractor from continuing to play MTGpq. We deserve more as customers. It's frozen off of ingest triggers, damage stacks (like red devil dying and triggering), Blood Angels damage trigger and that's just what I can remember.

When are we going to get a glitch free event? I along with other players are getting to the point of asking for refunds from Apple/Google. Please get it together.

Comments

• jimilinho_
    Options
    I'm getting sick of this too. Lost count of how many points it's cost me now. It's definitely the worst it's ever been, you'd think these things would improve but it's just getting more and more unstable.

Just fix these freezes, please!
  • fox1342
    fox1342 Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've not met any freezes since the last update. Instead it just crashes to desktop. Can barely play 1 game in event. It's ridiculous. And only happens when I'm winning.