PvE clearing for a more relaxed experience :)

Tryke
Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
A few months ago, I took a hiatus from PvP and PvE and became a DDQ-only player for a while. A few weeks ago, I jumped back into the new PvE system and I now have a much more relaxed method of clearing that I thought I would share.

Current max progression is tuned at 4 clears of each node on each sub. Considering each sub has around 9 nodes (6 main, 3 essential), that is a total of 36 matches/sub on average for a max progression player.

What I do now is I play only the two CP nodes four times along with the required unlocking nodes. This takes on average 13 matches/sub (4+4+5). With the restructured progression, I have found that I am still able to hit the two smaller 5 CP nodes with this method. Of course, adjust accordingly depending on wave nodes, extra unlocking nodes, etc.

I am having a much better time with the reduced number of clears. There have always been complaints about the amount of time required to play this game so this seems relevant. I hope that anyone feeling burnout on PvE can find this to be a more relaxing way to play. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doing 4 clears of each node does not take that long especially with trivial nodes. I personally do all 6 nodes of the trivial and 2* essential and 4 clears on the rest. I can get max progression and not worry about playing for hours at a time for PVE and I don't have to worry about placement. I get a lot more ISO and CP so I can play PVP