Not cool devs.....

Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok so I have been playing PvP for the past week or two. Quit playing PvE for a short break due to new character and heroic back to back. Jumped back in on Thick as Thieves and found the scaling is way, way higher than it was a week and half or so ago. The trivial nodes are now not trivial....although they say it, they actually deal significant damage to my roster. The worst part is that now clears are taking me quite a bit longer as well. You didn't need the boost scaling that much. Let me give you an example. Before I stopped, the first trivial node maxed out at around high 30's for me, now it is at 70. The last trivial node usually reached high 70's low 80's, now it is at 140. The harder nodes and essentials have all increased by around 40 levels. I have had no major roster changes in this time either. This is a significant increase in difficulty, reduction in fun and worst of all.....more time needed to do clears. Please tell me this was not the intention D3. You have been doing a decent job of late but this is bad.

Comments

• Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2016
    yes I noticed this as well. the past week or two, the time requirement has most definitely increased. i couldn't put my finger on it, but I've been sitting around for hours trying to get in the clears needed.

4 clears wasn't so bad when the difficulty was dialed down. i thought this was the whole point of running all those "test" formats.

if you want the difficulty to be what it is now, then don't require 4 clears. require 3 clears instead.

Not cool devs
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    add: it is highly frustrating that there hasn't been a consistent PVE format over a one month period for the better part of this year. the goal posts keep being moved around.

Not cool devs
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    They posted on this earlier
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52377