i want to buy in-game purchases..

Options
Pls help me..i want to buy some iso/hp/packs but i dont know how..im from the philippines..ur advice would be so much appriciated..pls help me..

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well two questions. First what is stopping you and secondly what client?

Most clients have a gold icon in the top right hand corner that takes you to the shop, so could you just not find the shop or is there an issue with the Philippines?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    If you're on a mobile device, your google/iOS account needs to be linked to your credit card or similar. If you're on Steam, your Steam account needs to be funded.
  • There is no issue here in the phils and i know the gold coin at the top right..its just that i should purchase it using google wallet..but i dont have credit or debit card and im only using my android phone to play MPQ..is there any way to purchase some in games items by not using the google wallet?
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OK your best bet then might be to log a ticket with support. They may be able to do some other kind of funds transfer and add Hero Points to your account directly, but that's probably the best you can hope for.

These boards are more for complaining about the game than support issues.
  • Ok thanks for the advice..really appreciate it..
  • uuddlrlr
    uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    Would Google Play cards work (the ones they sell like gift cards, in stores) ?