Pvp progression awards.

WelcomeDeath
WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
The distribution of the 25 cp in the new system is something I can certainly live with, as it opens the door for more players to be earning cp. However, it makes NO sense to have it at 575. Why are we earning potential 4* and 5* BEFORE 3* at 800?
The issue is, this prog setup is causing people to stop climbing at 575, so 3* guys and even some 4* (im told) are having an incredibly difficult time getting even to 1k+, never mind having a shot at 1.2k. I suggest switching the 575 10 cp and the 800 3* cover. Give the 3 at 575, hold on the cp til 800.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Technically 10 CP is half of a threestar cover, so I can understand the line of thinking.
    Yes, it's not really Worth spending 20CP on a Three-star cover, but it does fit within the game's rarity scheme.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please, no. Moving the cp higher is just as likely to cause some people to abandon PvP entirely as it is compel people to climb higher.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Don't forget: There are uses for CP other than chasing 4* and 5* covers with legendary pulls. Some people are still using CP to straight buy 3* covers to finish lower tier characters.

If there was a different currency to accomplish that then putting a quantity of *that* currency @ 575 wouldn't seem silly.