New bugs

Gideon
Gideon Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
I was just playing a match and a harbinger of tides bounced my gaea's revenge. It shouldn't do this because harbinger says target creature and it can't target my Gaea's revenge.

Comments

• glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    thanks for the heads up. i will include harbinger in my blue deck against green for the near future

hang on, maybe harbinger can bounce anything hexproof now? awesome
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Yea it should be fixed soon hopefully.
  • yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    TIME TO BEAT THE NISSA CHALLENGE!
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    I'm thankful for the info, but maybe this should be in the bug section icon_razz.gif
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Darn, I was hoping they would fix Hexproof (ie. should be vulnerable to all indirect targeting). Looks like it has swayed too far in the other direction.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Gideon wrote:
    I was just playing a match and a harbinger of tides bounced my gaea's revenge. It shouldn't do this because harbinger says target creature and it can't target my Gaea's revenge.

wow! D3 has de-nerf Harbringer and made it even better than its original pre-nerf form. Thanks! icon_e_smile.gif

/jk

yeah...me thinks it's a bug too.
  • ridfrenzy
    ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    You sure that Gaes Revenge wasn't disabled by Prism Array or something as that will disable the hexproof allowing it to be targeted?
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    ridfrenzy wrote:
    You sure that Gaes Revenge wasn't disabled by Prism Array or something as that will disable the hexproof allowing it to be targeted?

It's most probably a legit bug. In the Avacyn fight Anguished unmaking was targeting my hexproof Rattlechains. this leads me to think that Hexproof is either bugged or has changed to allow "the first creature" targeting.
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    No one went to test this?

Things that did not work on gaea's revenge :

Harbinger of the tides
    Reflector mage
    Turn to frog
    Anchor to the aether
    Scour from existance

Myth busted.