Something to track: how many people sold Cho for bonus HP?

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I sold mine. He was 130 5/5/3, and I knew I wasn't going to use him, plus I had 1 black in queue so I'm still set for next pve. I never sold the previously buffed characters like Quicksilver or IM40 (duh), but Cho I feel is enough of an anomaly that I don't mind losing him - plus with the new DDQ schedule, he's not up for 150 more days, barring a massive change. With current Cho pull rates, he'll be max covered in 60 days I'm sure!

So, who else sold Cho, that didn't have him champed already? Any chance we can get a dev's input on how many people sold any of the previous updated characters?

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I did not and will not sell. I just don't have any reason to.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    2000 hp was a pretty good reason, I thought.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    My 5/5/2 180 is offering 3000hp and about 30k iso. I'm tempted, but I'll keep him for now.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I was rather excited for new cho.

Maybe I'll regret keeping him later, but for now I'm gonna stick with my man.

Rock me Amadeus
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Except for Dino and Bagman, I have every 2, 3, 4, 5 star.png on roster. I'll keep him
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think level is the driving factor in HP buyback, with covers dictating how many levels you can add. My 160 535 is worth 2500 HP. I have a 70 504 dupe worth 0 HP. Might level to sell the dupe.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got a Cho cover from a Heroic token and we'll get one from progression in the next PvE. Sell him? I smell Cho-Champion!
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    lukewin wrote:
    I think level is the driving factor in HP buyback, with covers dictating how many levels you can add. My 160 535 is worth 2500 HP. I have a 70 504 dupe worth 0 HP. Might level to sell the dupe.

Just to give you some idea, my 2/0/2 level 106 is selling for 9000 iso and 1000 hp.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Champ Cho is worth 6,000 HP.

I'm finding him to be a blast paired up with Quake in TaT.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    I just got a Cho cover from a Heroic token and we'll get one from progression in the next PvE. Sell him? I smell Cho-Champion!

I am considering champing mine too since I got two of his covers from placements in the latest heroic.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    There should be another in Amadeus Inferno, too
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    What I'd really like to know is how many people Cho-champed after the buff. I know I did. icon_e_smile.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    What I'd really like to know is how many people Cho-champed after the buff. I know I did. icon_e_smile.gif
    I did as well since I had a cover in the queue. I was "lucky" enough to have him cover maxed for the past couple of months.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine's only level 145 (had him there to beat his Crash), but I'm keeping him. He's still not incredible, but he seems like he's pretty much the 4* Scarlet Witch now, except less squishy. And there are plenty of good green powers he can fuel.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    There should be another in Amadeus Inferno, too
    And it looks like Black Vortex will have a Cho progression cover too...
    Guilty as charged. Easy decision for me - Cho is my 27th fourstar champion, and I had Three covers in my queue from token drops. I get plenty of HP from my two-star farm, so I didn't even consider the increased sale price.
    Jarvind wrote:
    Mine's only level 145 (had him there to beat his Crash), but I'm keeping him. He's still not incredible, but he seems like he's pretty much the 4* Scarlet Witch now, except less squishy. And there are plenty of good green powers he can fuel.
    He's not quite Scarlet Witch level as he just throws out green all over the board instead of creating a cluster like Wanda. He's nowhere near top tier, but he has moved out of the lowest tier at least.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    I did - 1000HP for 5/2/5... I have too many 4*s ready to be championed so its better than selling his upcoming covers (including the one from PvE)
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is at 3/3/3 and I'm keeping him.

He is a great green/blue battery. Especially paired with Captain Falcon.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I forgot I could sell retooled characters for extra prize. Not that it matters, as I haven't pulled a Cho, ever, and mine has been 1/0/0 since Amadeus Inferno. So I guess He'll be staying there.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Berserk Al wrote:
    I forgot I could sell retooled characters for extra prize. Not that it matters, as I haven't pulled a Cho, ever, and mine has been 1/0/0 since Amadeus Inferno. So I guess He'll be staying there.
    I forgot that too. I had two black Silver Surfer covers that I had to sell after his respec. Might have been Worth trying to milk a bit extra out of them...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 1 cho cover doesn't offer any HP, just the normal 1000 ISO, or I'd have strongly considered it.