Please intoduce a colourless cover system

thisone
thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Since 5* covers are supposed to be special, it's really infuriating to pull one and once again get a dupe. Especially when there's so very many covers to pull from them now.

Sitting in my queue are 2 blue surfer covers. I have only one OML cover, yet my surfer is sitting at 5/2/0. Oh and as an aside I have 2 green iceman covers in my queue with him sitting at 5/3/4. So forgive my rant icon_e_smile.gif

Now someone will come in and say, it's supposed to be random. Bad luck, yes we understand. But it doesn't have to be. Other games have a colourless system where you simply apply to a power and boom. Done.

It is well past time this game caught up.

And yes I put in a ticket, and yes while I've spent a lot of money on the game I didn't mention that in the ticket. And no they didn't offer to swap. All I do know is with the anniversary coming up I was planning to spend quite a bit of money on the game (buyers club natch) but today I am really thinking, well jeez with the luck I'm having that is not gonna be the fun experience I had thought.

TLDR; ever feel the game is messing with you? Also introduce a colourless cover system.

Comments

• notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, I got my 6th Phoenix green, no other colors on any other 5 star maxed or even close to max. I bet if I asked for my odds on pulling 5 stars from CS, they would include that useless 6th green in their ratio.
  • thisone
    notamutant wrote:
    Yeah, I got my 6th Phoenix green, no other colors on any other 5 star maxed or even close to max. I bet if I asked for my odds on pulling 5 stars from CS, they would include that useless 6th green in their ratio.

Swap you 2 ss blue for a phoenix green?

Reminds me of swapping football cards in school icon_e_smile.gif
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    It sucks, but I don't think it would ever change as it would hurt the Devs income. I think instead of a colorless system maybe some mechanic to change colors for hero points or something like that would make sense. I know I'm frustrated with it right now. I'm trying to re-champ some 2* characters and keep pulling a single color for each one. So many blue 2* magnetos...
  • thisone
    It sucks, but I don't think it would ever change as it would hurt the Devs income. I think instead of a colorless system maybe some mechanic to change colors for hero points or something like that would make sense. I know I'm frustrated with it right now. I'm trying to re-champ some 2* characters and keep pulling a single color for each one. So many blue 2* magnetos...

Why would it? I've myself said instead of buying a few starks I'm wondering if too many dupes will make it a fruitless endeavour.

Why do we have such a pessimistic view of the game? Can't do X it'll ruin the devs income.

As for your problem? Well start collecting 2* magneto covers in a dupe when he gets to 138 or so. Then when a colour fills out put that into main mags and repeat til champed.

If only my problem could be resolved so easily.