Still Haven't Received Olivia Bundle

Options
Serjero
Serjero Posts: 3
I made a ticket the same day I attempted to purchase the Olivia mobilized for war bundle and got sent the e-mail to provise SS of receipt,account info, etc... and I did. Then I got told it was escalated and then eventually I got the message saying that the bundle was accredited to my account and the issue was resolved. But I still haven't received any part of the bundle.

Really frustrating to spend actual money on the game, jump through the hoops for resolution, and then still not have what I paid for.

Also quick battles appear to be bugged for me as they always claim that the QB event has ended and asks to play another round to start the next one. Yet when I finish another QB game it stills says event finished, begin next round with my final ranking always being 2-3 despite the fact I get no other reward, can't view leader boards, or do anything but play for ribbons that don't do anything and runes that are faster to grind in story mode.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

Send me a private message with your Support ticket number and I'll have a look into it for you.