Known Issue: Progression Block In Tutorial *Updated

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
*Update: 3:25 PM PDT 09/29/16

The issue preventing progression has been fixed and players should now be able to proceed through the tutorial. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this.

Hi, everyone.

We are aware of an issue in the tutorial preventing players from progressing. The developers are investigating and hope to have a fix in place as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• New player here.

This is still bugged for me, all be it just a few screens later than before. After beating the first battle, I unlocked Storm, (I think), on the next fight it looked like I would be using her, however it was still the Captain. The game got stuck again after this but was fixed when I force closed the app. After doing a round with Iron Man, I am now stuck at the rewards screen. There are three available rewards, 2 for Iron Man and 1 for Storm. I can't tap on anything and force closing the app doesn't help either.

Just FYI..
  • Hrtfk2
    Hrtfk2 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    The glitch is still there with the iPhone app. The demo progresses farther but freezes at a point to choose characters. Any ideas to move past it?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Thank you for the info. If you haven't yet, please visit Support and open a ticket:

www.d3go.com/mpq-support

I'll help pass along word to the dev team.
  • I have been having a similar issue where it freezes during the tutorial when I am supposed to pick an Iron Man issue to train one of his powers. The arrow flashes to where I am supposed to tap but tapping there does nothing and I can't go back or pause or anything.
  • Any chance of an update on this? It's still broken.