Credit to D3 Customer Support

Comrade64
Comrade64 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
We all tend to get on here and gripe when we think CS has screwed up.

I think it's important to publicly recognize when they get it right too.

I was a victim of the wrong SCL issue a few PVE events ago where I signed up for level 7 and was put in a level 1 bracket. Today, CS made it right...completely right. I got every single level 7 reward - progression, alliance and placement.

Kudos to D3 for doing the right thing for your customers!

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Comrade64 wrote:
    We all tend to get on here and gripe when we think CS has screwed up.

I think it's important to publicly recognize when they get it right too.

I was a victim of the wrong SCL issue a few PVE events ago where I signed up for level 7 and was put in a level 1 bracket. Today, CS made it right...completely right. I got every single level 7 reward - progression, alliance and placement.

Kudos to D3 for doing the right thing for your customers!

That's great to hear when Customer Service is able to assist players in such a manner. Did you have to complete the full progression for CL 1 for them to switch it to the CL 7 rewards?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS is really good about fixing and addressing Technical issues. Something wrong with your VIP awards. CS is right on it. Need help with recovering a broken account. CS is on the ball.

However, any customer support issues that revolves around an explanation of of a problem typically is resolved by the following sentence

"We are unable to provide the eligibility requirements for the service, as it is against our policy."
  • Comrade64
    Comrade64 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

That's great to hear when Customer Service is able to assist players in such a manner. Did you have to complete the full progression for CL 1 for them to switch it to the CL 7 rewards?

They matched the progression and placement rewards I would have earned in CL7...I went and played the event normally and ended up winning by a good 10k points. Frankly that never would have happened had I actually been put in a level 7 bracket!
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Phumade wrote:
    CS is really good about fixing and addressing Technical issues. Something wrong with your VIP awards. CS is right on it. Need help with recovering a broken account. CS is on the ball.

However, any customer support issues that revolves around an explanation of of a problem typically is resolved by the following sentence

"We are unable to provide the eligibility requirements for the service, as it is against our policy."

This is a pretty good explanation of when to expect positive or negative results. I had trouble with Facebook linking, they had a quick response and solution. When I couldn't get the 1k Drax cover progression reward in PvP a couple weeks ago because of the glitch, and points weren't updating, they had a completely nonsensical response telling me points fluctuate blah blah blah. I was like, but see here, on the forum, your company representative admitted there was a glitch. That glitch caused me to get only 900 points and not 1k. No fix.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I've had mostly adequate dealings with CS. I usually get a good resolution but man those canned emails and only one response a day can add up to a lengthy TAT on a ticket. Currently I'm waiting for them to address the weeks worth of missing Facebook rewards on my open ticket.
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Tiny kitty I'm still waiting on responses from multiple tickets for iso 8 pve where I had no boosted characters and on top of that the scaling was ridiculous. Plus there's other tickets from the Facebook rewards and weeks I missed out of a tone of rewards from that. I'd have to take a look but I am thinking it's been about 3-4 weeks now since any of the responses have come in.

No this ticket is closed or anything like that in email response just we will contact you when it's corrected. Well time is a ticking cause the games lack of care or should I say the CS lack of care for a belief player base is getting to the point of many players leaving.

I just went though the screen shots I have taken as proof of the errors. September 8th/9th and still no responses on the issues.