Team Up's Bank

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I guess they didn't put it anywhere in patch note that team up max limit is 20.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't even know you could have more than 20 until someone mentioned this not being possible anymore... Sounds like a glitch that got fixed.
  • i noticed that too. i would always request at 19 to get to 24. icon_cry.gif

i hope the people sending are still getting xp. it appears to stay up until all 5 are sent.
  • Used to be able to request team ups at 19/20 and get up to 24/20.
  • Quick Fire
    Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
    I guess they didn't put it anywhere in patch note that team up max limit is 20.

I added it (and other surprises from r110) to the notes but that was officially unappreciated.

You can still request at 19. Your friends can send 5 and get xp. But you only get to use the first ones sent up to 20.

So, an apparent partial stealth fix.

They could have just left all the same but changed the "/20" to "/24". Would have been simpler, required no code, and worked perfectly.

Wouldn't we have then just started requesting at 23 to get 28/24?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 20 max should be increased anyway. There are plenty of niche T/U's I wanted to keep that I felt would greatly help me in certain situations (e.g. Doc Ock Blue). I feel like 20 is not enough even if everyone in an alliance is sending T/Us like crazy to gain experience. Well I am at least happy we can still send the T/U requests at 19 and you can still send 5 T/Us for the experience.