When to start a dupe

chaos01
chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just curious as to when people start building their dupes of two stars. My second iteration of storm is 134. Should I start now to try and get the covers so nothing is wasted champion-wise?

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't sell the max championed 2* right away (unless you need the iso to champion someone else with covers expiring).
    Wait till you get covers to recruit and replace. Ven better would be to wait till that cover is almost expiring too. That way, you're certain the replacement will have more than a single cover.
  • JordanFromJersey
    JordanFromJersey Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Well when they upped the sell rates I sold a bunch of them at once and just started fresh re-champing them. That took a couple months...

So now that they are reaching level 144 again(Hawkeye just hit it today) I plan on rostering their dupe and getting fully covered(not necessarily leveled) before I sell the first one. Presumably, their iso would go directly into the dupe to keep from ever having a period where I'm letting new covers go to waste.

Obviously, this might not be the best option for folks who are short on roster slots, but it's the plan I'm going to try this time around.