Awesome clearance levels are back in pve!...

Gowaderacer
Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
...and the 4* progression reward is Chohulk icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    He may not completely live up to his totally awesome title, but he is better now.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Typical...got him at 13 covers so easilly but since he was gaaarrrbage I left him at level 74. Welp, could do with the 1000 ISO I guess.

I mean, despite him being okay now, I'm not going to raise the 300k to max him out, nor do I particularly want to yet.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    This is totally awesome

See what I did there.
  • He gets a rework (he was an alright character before) and you still complain? #stopbullyingcho2016
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm just happy to have 4* covers in progression. Especially since this will be my third Cho cover since his rework, so he's actually got a spot on my roster now.

Hopefully soon there will be a Peggy blue or yellow for me.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is totally awesome

See what I did there.

I don't get it...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm so relieved to see scl again! Unfortunately it's a character of which I have 12 covers and 5 greens, so not super useful for me, but that's totally fine!!!!
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Bring on the champ level!
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Sweet I can get my 13th green cover to go with my 1 black and 3 blue....
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    chaos01 wrote:
    Sweet I can get my 13th green cover to go with my 1 black and 3 blue....

This will be my 9th or 10th green cover to go with my 2 black 2 blue.

I haven't kept track, but I swear they focus on certain colors for "freebies" like this to make the freebies less valuable in the long run.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    JHawkInc wrote:

This will be my 9th or 10th green cover to go with my 2 black 2 blue.

I haven't kept track, but I swear they focus on certain colors for "freebies" like this to make the freebies less valuable in the long run.

Either that or green is my color. My iceman has netted me 14 greens to go with one blue and 3 purple/pink
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    ...You know Cho is good now, right?
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    The Herald wrote:

For what? Sure he can make blue for Bobby but we don't know what's going to be left of the poor boy after they take the hammer to him. He seems like he's jumped from the worst to just really mediocre. I don't understand the excitement. Surfer on the other hand was a huge improvement.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    snlf25 wrote:
    The Herald wrote:

For what? Sure he can make blue for Bobby but we don't know what's going to be left of the poor boy after they take the hammer to him. He seems like he's jumped from the worst to just really mediocre. I don't understand the excitement. Surfer on the other hand was a huge improvement.

High health (the only previous good thing abiut him) and true healing that generates charge tiles.

His passive doesn't generate AP as well as Switch, but does have bonus damage tagged on.

4Thor also likes Blue for stun lock fun, and also likes charge tiles.

There are at least two characters that care about charge tiles to shove in that team (one for Winfinite, and one for a 5* transition). I'm not going to spell them out as I have already shared too much in public :p
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I had fun with Chulk during Balance of Power and will do so again when he is boosted with Rulk.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am very happy to have scl back in pve. It feels like a party to finally get progression rewards that are at my level of play. When your main concern is to champion 4*s (I've already championed all 2*s and 3*s around a year ago), it's nice to be able to do it around once every 2 weeks instead of once every 3-4 weeks.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    My Cho is up to 10 covers now, and I've been enjoying teaming him with IM40 and Th4r on his essential node. He covers green and black, and also adds some extra charged tiles, so while I think there are much better thirds to team with IM40/Th4r, it's not like he's total dead weight.