R110 Hot Fixes

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, everyone.

Here are the hot fixes arriving in Daily Patches, after the R110 update:
(*Note: This thread will only be updated when relevant info is available. Often, Daily Patches will not contain hot fixes.)

September 28th, 2016
    • Luke Cage (Power Man)'s The Defender power only plays an animation when Luke Cage is in Front. • Luke Cage (Power Man)'s The Defender power only plays an animation the first time it is triggered in a turn.
(*Changes above based on player feedback. Thank you!)

Comments

• WildCardCorsair
    WildCardCorsair Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Huzzah!!!!
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome! Thanks for the quick action. Can the second fix be applied to Carnage as well?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can they do something about the faulty scaling on the 2 star.png essential node? This previously capped around 110 is now capping at 222
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    Can they do something about the faulty scaling on the 2 star.png essential node? This previously capped around 110 is now capping at 222
    Don't forget the "trivial" nodes... they are capping at double their original scaling now, too.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is the scaling an actual bug or is it a factor of it being a Heroic event?
  • Is the scaling an actual bug or is it a factor of it being a Heroic event?
    Probably a bug. I know that the level of my 2* essential doubled within the same sub after updating.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Is the scaling an actual bug or is it a factor of it being a Heroic event?

Seeing as how it appeared mid-event, and post-R110... I vote for an actual bug...

... that or somebody let Demiurge_Humperdink to close to the scaling slider again.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    What about once again SUPER SLOW icon_evil.gif "Speed Shot" or IM40 "Recharge" ?
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Yes, as this is the R110 Hot Banner Fix thread - can we have a hotfix that suppresses IM40's Recharge banners after the first one has fired, like it used to be?
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    The game is running really smoothly for me now (no lag!), and the adjustment to 4cage animations streamlined things a lot. Thanks!
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    an1979 wrote:
    What about once again SUPER SLOW icon_evil.gif "Speed Shot" or IM40 "Recharge" ?

It is of my opinion that the banners are a good idea for showing which powers are resolving at what time. shieldgrey.png
  • WildCardCorsair
    WildCardCorsair Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    So after the hotfix hit I noticed Luke Cage's yellow power now occasionally targets friendly countdown tiles too... this happening to anyone else?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully they can fix the bug that's causing my level 144 2* Thor to sell for only 17400 ISO instead of 65k. I've had other 2*s cycle correctly, so I don't know why it's not working for Thor.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Can they also hotfix the bug making retreating from battle lose 30% hp instead of 10%? The game has crashed a TON of times recently and it's hurting my health packs badly.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Luke Cage (Power Man)'s The Defender power only plays an animation the first time it is triggered in a turn.
    (*Changes above based on player feedback. Thank you!)

Could you do the same thing with other annoying passives? Especially Carnage's passive.