Game Freeze - Thing in the Ice

Options
Fiddler
Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
Had an unusual situation. Played a Clash of Tentacles that was the final spell to release the Thing in the Ice. The sequence is a bit odd but what I think should have happened is tht the Thing would be released by casting the spell, and then Clash of Tentacles should have cleared it. What happened is that Clash cleared the board (there were other cards in play as well), the Thing in the Ice was released, then the game froze.

I do not have a screen shot of the state of the board at the freeze. There were two other cards set to be played, and that might have been a factor here. I do seem to recall being in this situation in a previous match where the sequence fired as expected.

Granted this situation would not come up often.

Comments

• Xakarath
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue. I cast Displacement Wave and the computer's Thing in the ice takes damage which causes it to flip, except that it shouldn't flip, it should be removed from play. However since the code has sweepers deal damage to destroy it appears to create an infinite loop.
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have had this issue with awaken horror, anytime it flips, the game freezes. 3 times trying to get past him!! And all three times it's frozen up!
  • pezius
    Options
    Adding to this thread:

I was playing against awaken horror, and my berserker creature attacked the thing in ice and triggered the thing in ice to flip. On flip, the game froze.
  • venomAA
    venomAA Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Samethin happened to me. Had to tweek my deck just to bypass this bug.
  • Wildkat
    Options
    Also encountered reed a game freeze on two different occasions. Both caused by Thing In the Ice transforming.