Top 200 vs Top 300 Awards

Spiritclaw
Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Level 7 PVP rewards includes, for ranks 101-200, a specific 2 star cover and 2000 ISO. For ranks 201-300, it's 2 elite tokens and 2000 ISO. In other words, at a minimimum the lower ranked players get 2 2*s, instead of one, and have the possibility of up to 2 3*s instead.

Why is the lower rank geting better rewards?

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I intentionally placed lower in the last pvp so I could get 2 elite tokens instead of a useless guaranteed star.pngstar.png

Ended up getting 2x star.pngstar.pngstar.png out of it too.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2016
    This listed ranking doesn't include the elite tokens you get.

26-50 - 2x 3* + 2x Elite (edited to add as I got this in sticks and stones)
    51-100 - 2x 2* + 3x Elite
    101-200 get 2* + 3x Elite
    201-300 get just 2x Elite

This from CL rewards preview thread, I assume is still the case and not fixed yet:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Please note: There is a known issue where in-game (and in the screens below) additional rewards are not displayed. This will be fixed for events in the future. We're working on a few charts today that show the additional rewards and will add them here when they are ready.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Punter1 wrote:

51-100 - 2x 2* + not sure but assume 3x Elite

This from CL rewards preview thread, I assume is still the case and not fixed yet:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Please note: There is a known issue where in-game (and in the screens below) additional rewards are not displayed. This will be fixed for events in the future. We're working on a few charts today that show the additional rewards and will add them here when they are ready.

I can confirm that this is correct, as I got it in the Iron Fist PvP.
  • Punter1
    I can confirm that this is correct, as I got it in the Iron Fist PvP.

Thanks - updated my post

Would be nice if a community relations poster would come on with a handy table showing all this...
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Yep. I placed in the top 100 of IF PvP event and got a 2* cover (Ares?) and three elite tokens. Even better, all three elite tokens gave me 3* covers...
  • It seems not to be the case everywhere - just ranked T50 in Sticks and Stones CL5 .. only to get two Moonstones/HP/ISO while T100 got two Elite tokens icon_evil.gif
  • Punter1
    Setsunael wrote:
    It seems not to be the case everywhere - just ranked T50 in Sticks and Stones CL5 .. only to get two Moonstones/HP/ISO while T100 got two Elite tokens icon_evil.gif

Though you do get an extra 25HP which in the devs mind is worth something. But no shot at a 3* does suck, especially when the 2* is Moonstone!

Again a nice table for rewards at all CL would be pretty easy to do...
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Punter1 wrote:

51-100 - 2x 2* + 3x Elite

"David wrote:
    Moore"]

Aha! Thanks for the info.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    A better question is why, at scl 7, do you need to place top 50 to even get a 3* cover from placement?