Board Shaking, please stop.

Options
2»

Comments

• WildCardCorsair
    WildCardCorsair Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Konman wrote:
    Clearly, the easiest solution is for you all to play with your eyes closed, blind folded even. Use your other senses, not unlike a Pinball Wizard, or perhaps a Jedi Knight.

You're Welcome icon_e_wink.gif

Or.... Daredevil?
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Konman wrote:
    Clearly, the easiest solution is for you all to play with your eyes closed, blind folded even. Use your other senses, not unlike a Pinball Wizard, or perhaps a Jedi Knight.

You're Welcome icon_e_wink.gif

Or.... Daredevil?

Radar sense works on screens???

Well of course it does. Daredevil's heightened senses are so acute that he can feel even the tiniest of pixels.

#ComicBookLogic
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'd buy 2 VIPs every month just to get the constant animations off. IM40s reload, KKs heal, QS's "speeding up" (...), Lokis math-4, Dakens tiles plus healing, floating numbers of attack tiles... so many places I feel are ruining my gameflow. Would love to see this sped up by 300%.

(Actually with the r110 patch, passive triggers like SWs Arcane and Fists attack are lagging and slower than before.)

Thanks for forwarding this to the devs!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi.

A quick update. The dev team confirmed that this is on the list of things they are looking into providing some help with.
    Not sure yet if that will involve options toggles or something else at this stage. If I have any concrete details in the future I'll definitely post them.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi.

A quick update. The dev team confirmed that this is on the list of things they are looking into providing some help with.
    Not sure yet if that will involve options toggles or something else at this stage. If I have any concrete details in the future I'll definitely post them.

Dave,
    Thanks again for having them look at this. I do appreciate it.

The Rockett
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I always felt some characters needed a little more impact. Specifically Thor. When he slams his hammer on the ground it felt like a squeaky toy. The board shake added a little extra oomph to the animation and I kinda liked it.

That said, for a lot of the other moves I tooootally get it. 4* Luke Cage is just obnoxious. A single board shake during a move is okay, but his passive triggers three shakes in a row at least.

I think what makes it feel really obnoxious is that the animated character doesn't shake, the whole screen does. If it was just the character that shook perhaps it wouldn't be quite so obnoxious. Maybe.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I noticed the board shake only occurs on active powers by characters now, and no longer on countdown tiles by mooks. That's quick action icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: after some further playing it does fire on mook powers, but just sometimes.