Two star essential scaling

Lytes420
Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Can someone clarify the the following from r110.missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-star required mission)no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.i went from a max of level 90 enemies in rocket and groot with my three championed five stars to a much higher max level 222 without them.does this mean next pve with full roster I will still be seeing a max of level 222,or will it be higher because of full roster or back to what was normal at 90.not super excited to go back to enemies over 300 for 2 star essentials

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was wondering the same. Either the scaling's borked or the excuse is "It's a heroic, it's meant to be hard".

Either way, hoo boy is this event a slog. Really does show how much slower Thoress feels without IM40 along for the ride.
  • Same here with a 222 essential 2* node (Note my basic 4* (antman thoress) chars are leveled to 210, one of alliance members 4* are champed and we have the same level essential) bomb.png . First 3 missions of a sub, are also unusually high leveled. Last 3 hard missions are at the same lvl as before.
  • dmeleedy
    dmeleedy Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    I too noticed the unusual high scaling and reported it as a bug.
  • Joshe67
    Joshe67 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Also reported as a bug, my scaling is through the roof now, ughh
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please, whatever the manual process is that apparently needs to be set for each PVE event individually - get your stuff together.

Be it borked scaling that changes from sub to sub, borked prizes, borked whatever, the level of bugs in PVE in the last few weeks is really starting to get out of hand.

Less banners, more attention to stuff that impacts the play experience.
    It's not fun to constantly go back to monster scaling - because it _never_ switches to easy mode, always goes from 10 to 11.

Please. Fix this in the future.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Please, whatever the manual process is that apparently needs to be set for each PVE event individually - get your stuff together.

Be it borked scaling that changes from sub to sub, borked prizes, borked whatever, the level of bugs in PVE in the last few weeks is really starting to get out of hand.

Less banners, more attention to stuff that impacts the play experience.
    It's not fun to constantly go back to monster scaling - because it _never_ switches to easy mode, always goes from 10 to 11.

Please. Fix this in the future.

I really don't understand this. It is amazing. Seriously, there are no defaults set to the correct levels? Do you really need to set the values manually for every PvE ?!?!?!?!?

Devs change difficulty settings, and after a couple of PvEs go back to hard levels. Change Easy node, after an update goes back to hard levels. What is going on !!!!
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing a 2 vs 3 is bad enough in a normal event...during a heroic it's outrageous.

There should always be a max for 2* essential node because carrying a 2* in a fight against level 250+ enemies is just unfair. Even a max champed one is dead in an aoe or 2
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Well this is demoralising.

You (supposedly but who knows for sure) will get SCL back after it was removed because of *?*?*?*? but PVE now features the return of super scaling because of *?*?*?*? I don't like all the blanks.