Goldnight Castigator baaaaroken

Options
nerdstrap
nerdstrap Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Looks like the update switched the Goldnight Castigator bug. He now takes double damage but the planeswalker does NOT! Prepare to face him in every red deck until it is fixed ☹️️☹️️☹️️

Comments

• buffbeardo
    Options
    At least Goldknight is a mythic so it won't be appearing in every deck like RC. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    thx for the heads up. i will be abusing him before they fix it
  • buffbeardo
    Options
    glggwp wrote:
    Wonderful!
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    buffbeardo wrote:
    glggwp wrote:
    Wonderful!
    8 mana for 8/16(8) without double damage penalties to planewalker... no brainer!
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been playing it all day, and double damage is not broken. The part that is broken is the red damage number isn't showing the multiplied damage, but you actually take the correct (doubled) damage. E.g. a 5/5 attacks me, it shows a red 5 but I actually take 10. Glad I just got her though, takes RC's place as my cheap cloak target in Koth.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,938 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Comboed with Haunted Cloak and Enshrouding Mist is a favorite for me. He's pretty risky using otherwise
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    buffbeardo wrote:
    At least Goldknight is a mythic so it won't be appearing in every deck like RC. icon_rolleyes.gif

It won't be super prevalent in QB, but they will just feature it in an event deck... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    majincob wrote:
    I've been playing it all day, and double damage is not broken. The part that is broken is the red damage number isn't showing the multiplied damage, but you actually take the correct (doubled) damage. E.g. a 5/5 attacks me, it shows a red 5 but I actually take 10. Glad I just got her though, takes RC's place as my cheap cloak target in Koth.

I noticed the same thing. Hitpoint indicator shows normal damage but the actual damage is still doubled.