¸Game crash on load new patch R110

kruljo50
kruljo50 Posts: 2
Game worked fine until R110,and then it just crashes at the loading screen.Any ideas?

Comments

• JessicaJones
    JessicaJones Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    This is happening to me as well. Before this I had no problems, but now with this update I can't even open the game properly. It goes through the loading visual sequence, but then hits a black screen with nothing left on it but "Loading...". This issue is happening to me on both my iPad Air and my Samsung Galaxy S7. So frustrating! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • I have IOS 10 on an IPhone 6 and have the same issue after yesterday's update. The screen goes black after the load screen and then closes.
  • Pointycat
    Pointycat Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Game is crashing, including at the start of a mission, since the last update. Had this happen with a previous update, which was updated, and problem solved...feels like two steps back right now!
  • JessicaJones
    JessicaJones Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Sconsin3d wrote:
    I have IOS 10 on an IPhone 6 and have the same issue after yesterday's update. The screen goes black after the load screen and then closes.

Exactly this! I hope we can get an official post on this soon to either tell us a fix (unlikely, but would be nice), or give us some assurance this is being worked on and will be fixed soon, I've already lost out on my resupply streak while my friend has had no issues at all. This is so frustrating.
  • I also am having the issue on my samsung s7 edge. The loading screen appears, i have the Afflac duck walk by my screen then it goes to a black loading screen for a second and then i am forced back to my home screen with the informaton bubble sagging MPQ has stopped....more like it never started. If the update was meant to keep players from actually playing then it is doing a great job, but something tells me that's not actually what the update was supposed to be. I have juggernauts to slay.......