slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
does not fix the problem..

i missed out on the 4 star vemon and a 10 pack do to the problems

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Funny, I saw it and thought - hey, that's actually pretty reasonable. I was expecting a couple heroic tokens.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Funny, I saw it and thought - hey, that's actually pretty reasonable. I was expecting a couple heroic tokens.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2016
    slidecage wrote:

How did you miss out on those? I'm not understanding what those have to do with the lag issue.

EDIT: I see from your other post that you are talking about being placed in the wrong Clearance Level. Although, what was the HP value of a 4* cover back when you could buy them?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

I am sure it sucked for a lot of players but this is a much better apology than a few tokens that yield Moonstone (although Champions is a thing now lol). Don't stress it, Venom isn't top-tier and the 10-packs won't hamper your roster progression, just look forward to the upcoming Anniversary! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    They probably just assumed you would value the opportunity to complain about being wronged more than any compensation they could offer.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    I know I lost a lot more than 2500 ISO and 250 HP in the last 2 weeks, when you add up placement, lightning rounds, extra ISO farming, covers that expired because I didn't champ a character as fast as I thought... HOWEVER... If I'm being honest, I could've gotten them if I had the patience to deal with the lag. So even though the lag was a big factor, some of it is on me.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2016
    slidecage wrote:

I'm gonna get a warning or ban for this, but I'm done being civil.

Moderator edit: remainder of post removed. Please refrain from flaming fellow forum members, even with the goal of discouraging negativity around here. El Satanno has earned a one-day timeout from forum posting. -DayvBang
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    edited September 2016
    The thing is, though.....WHAT BUGS is this supposed to be addressing?????

DDQ crashing for months, now?

Wave nodes wiping characters and displaying the incorrect information for months, now

Facebook not saving progress, for over a month now?

Facebook not saving reward friends, for over a month now?

Facebook no longer gifting some people several thousand Iso, covers, boosts, and tokens like it used to, for over a month now?

People being unable to launch the game via both it's icon AND respective app stores?

The lag?

Clearance levels being incorrect?

Shields levels getting abused by some, but not all?

Customer service gifting some people 5* covers, thousands of HP, and tens of thousands of Iso......whilst people with THE EXACT SAME TICKET get LITERALLY only 5 health packs?

I'll wait..................lol.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally I think it was a great show of good faith be D3. For many, many years games like Puzzles and Dragons, Contest Of Champions and many other f2p games have thrown gifts at their users for all manner of issues. Now MPQ is doing the same and being rather generous to boot, I mean come on imagine the covers you can buy with that HP or character levels that can be added with that ISO.

D3Go! forever!
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Personally I think it was a great show of good faith be D3. For many, many years games like Puzzles and Dragons, Contest Of Champions and many other f2p games have thrown gifts at their users for all manner of issues. Now MPQ is doing the same and being rather generous to boot, I mean come on imagine the covers you can buy with that HP or character levels that can be added with that ISO.

D3Go! forever!

your sarcasm is awesome. I though you were serious until the line about the covers one could buy and the levels with the iso
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    If you are that offended I'm sure you could try to get CS to deduct them from your account.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Let people vent. The rewards are good and bad depending on how bad the lag was for you. For me I couldn't even open up the app. It forced me to switch phones to keep playing. So yeah, if I couldn't switch phones, I think I would be screaming bloody murder too. My old phone was an android and it just wouldn't start at all.

I mean i get that there is a lot of negativity about the game, but at the same time, there is a lot of negativity about people complaining when clearly they have the right to because of the bugs that has caused some headaches for some. These people that are complaining are usually not random and casual players, they are very dedicated to the game and that's why they are upset.

Please everyone, be more sensitive to those who suffered through the bugs and probably got the worse of it.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    dsds wrote:
    Let people vent. The rewards are good and bad depending on how bad the lag was for you. For me I couldn't even open up the app. It forced me to switch phones to keep playing. So yeah, if I couldn't switch phones, I think I would be screaming bloody murder too. My old phone was an android and it just wouldn't start at all.

I mean i get that there is a lot of negativity about the game, but at the same time, there is a lot of negativity about people complaining when clearly they have the right to because of the bugs that has caused some headaches for some. These people that are complaining are usually not random and casual players, they are very dedicated to the game and that's why they are upset.

Please everyone, be more sensitive to those who suffered through the bugs and probably got the worse of it.
    Thing is, slidecage was complaining about choosing the wrong shield clearance level for events.
    That has nothing to do with the lag, which the compensation was for.
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    And probably a cause of crying wolf. If someone complains about every little detail about the game, people tend to overlook their grievances, when they actually have a point.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Bowgentle wrote:
    dsds wrote:

Thing is, slidecage was complaining about choosing the wrong shield clearance level for events.
    Actually, the op said due to the problems. So I wouldn't be surprised if he missed out because of the wrong clearance level and the lag. It's also an assumption by another player, i don't see the op posting again to confirm the problem was the wrong clearance level.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I expected nothing so it's a bonus.

I'm just hoping for a good anniversary.

It's hard to scale the goodies for all levels of play.

To be fair though at this point 5 digit iso amounts aren't a dent in most leveling.

And since coves can no longer be purchased with HP 500 wouldn't hurt, and gets all levels of play at minimum halfway to a slot, incentive-izing purchase

At the same time this time last year we'd have gotten radio silence

So I applaud the effort and appreciate and can still criticize it with facts.

A lot of you who have nothing to say but be positive without saying anything really surprise me. It'd be easier to just ignore what you don't like.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    dsds wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    dsds wrote:

Actually, the op said due to the problems. So I wouldn't be surprised if he missed out because of the wrong clearance level and the lag. It's also an assumption by another player, i don't see the op posting again to confirm the problem was the wrong clearance level.

main point id clearnace level picked 7 pushed in lower by system... contact cs they go dont worry we will take care of it.. Now they will fall back and go o that 250 hp we gave you fix the problem when in fact it didnt
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Bowgentle wrote:

Uhm....WHO SAID the compensation was "for the lag"?

****?