Thanks for the 250 HP and Iso

xdogg
xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Nice little surprise

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Much appreciated! Thanks for looking out for us.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Echoing the thanks!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I appreciate it but I feel bad because I did not experience the lag issues that most players are having.

I will just pretend the 250 HP and 2500 ISO is missed rewards for not having CL on the Heroic PVE.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Sorry for the bugs, here's some stuff"

What bugs specifically? I mean, if that's compensation for the lag that's probably not going to help since some people felt they were way more heavily impacted than that.

Eh, I'm not complaining, I'm always happy to get free stuff.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I appreciate it but I feel bad because I did not experience the lag issues that most players are having.

I will just pretend the 250 HP and 2500 ISO is missed rewards for not having CL on the Heroic PVE.

I didn't have the lag either but I'm not complaining because I did experience the auto-exit in the middle of a match bug up until the last patch. Definitely a good gesture by D3 and Demi.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    not sure why people are happy about this.. they will say THIS IS FOR THE BUGS meaning those who were put in the wrong brackets.. They will say the 250 hp was given to you for that.. so those who missed out on the 4 star and more gets less then we should of in the first place
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    As the lag was just an annoyance and didn't even effect all users I found this pretty generous. Thanks!
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I never understood this type of compensation.

"Some of you had problems so here's 2500 ISO and 250 HP for everyone!" So how does that compensate the people that had problems if everyone gets the same reward?
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Orion wrote:

"Some of you had problems so here's 2500 ISO and 250 HP for everyone!" So how does that compensate the people that had problems if everyone gets the same reward?

How would you even prove that someone had the issue? Instead of dealing with each of the problems individually, and delaying all the updates that would annoy even more people, they give a blanket compensation.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    If only for every bug in the game we get free ISO and HP.... But thank you D3, anyway.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Much better than a moonstone cover, that's for sure. Although the lag and game failing to open was super annoying I do appreciate the gesture.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Orion wrote:

Don't think of it as compensation, but rather a gift acknowledging they had issues and they wanted to be nice. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bohemond
    Bohemond Posts: 20 Just Dropped In

I experienced enough lag for both of us. Maybe you just got half of my rewards. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Thanks for the stuff, now I'm 1/4 of the way to another much needed roster slot icon_lol.gif
  • Not generous at all. I was unable to play for days because of a bug that affected loading. I reported it to support, and was given one troubleshoot and told if that didn't work to uninstall and the reinstall. Didn't work so all I could do was wait for the update. In the meantime, I had a cover that expired. 250 hp is a joke.