Silver Surfer worth it?

Options
Leadggb
Leadggb Posts: 23
edited September 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
I just pulled silver surfer #14. I have several 5*'s soft capped at level 360 right now, and 900k ISO saved up. With the recent buffs to silver surfer, is it worth the increased scaling and MMR to max and champ him to 451 and not throw away his cover?

If so, I've been holding everyone else so I don't outscale my OML, should I be leveling up any other 5*'s as high as I can?

My current roster is:
level 360: BSS (10 covers, 3/3/4), Phoenix (9 covers, 3/4/2), IM46 (8 covers, 3/2/3), OML (7 covers 3/2/2)
14 champed 4*'s
level 255 13 covers Silver Surfer

Any other 5*'s aren't covered enough to level up.

I still have a week before my SS cover expires.

Comments

• BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd champ him and play him with PHX. It's been a fun team for me. Plus, 5* PvP isn't that bad compared to 4* PvP from what I hear.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BigBZ32 wrote:
    I'd champ him and play him with PHX. It's been a fun team for me. Plus, 5* PvP isn't that bad compared to 4* PvP from what I hear.
    I maxed my OML when the big ISO drop from SHIELD ranks came. There's less variety on the fivestar level, obviously, but so far the transition has been smooth for me. I do smile a bit extra when I come across someone who is playing something other than OML/Phoenix though.