So the R110 loading screen...

13»

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Berserk Al wrote:
    shmoli wrote:
    Is it just me or is IM40 recharge taking forever after R110. Sucks!
    Must be even better with Sentry.

I'm sure we'll see complaints just as soon as somebody uses Sentry.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Berserk Al wrote:
    shmoli wrote:
    Is it just me or is IM40 recharge taking forever after R110. Sucks!
    Must be even better with Sentry.

I'm sure we'll see complaints just as soon as somebody uses Sentry.
    Nobody uses Sentry!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    fanghoul wrote:
    That said, I have no idea what her in-game powers would be, given her only skills are 1) knowing everyone's secrets and 2) having just enough plot savvy to get by.

Purple Passive: INTERCEPTION! Gwenpool knows your secrets and your weaknesses! If you have at least 10 purple, drain 10 and prevent the next move the enemy team makes from having any effect at all.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    Someone already said who it was but the post was erases. Someone from another dimension, definetely silhouette of a woman, and .... Here I need to stop so I am not banned icon_razz.gif

Why even provide the silhouette if not to fuel interest via speculation?

Definitely a woman. Seems younger given the hip-out sexy pose. There's something on the forearms. Weapons or armor.

I'm assuming it's someone recent in the comics, so I have no idea. My comic knowledge stops around '95, except for the summaries I read on the geek sites.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    "....and that's the way that we became the Marvel Bunch"
    And Phoenix is the maid!

Wait, that seems like a terrible idea.
  • cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Calnexin wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    Someone already said who it was but the post was erases. Someone from another dimension, definetely silhouette of a woman, and .... Here I need to stop so I am not banned icon_razz.gif

Why even provide the silhouette if not to fuel interest via speculation?

Definitely a woman. Seems younger given the hip-out sexy pose. There's something on the forearms. Weapons or armor.

I'm assuming it's someone recent in the comics, so I have no idea. My comic knowledge stops around '95, except for the summaries I read on the geek sites.

This was my first thought, but she is definitely not new....

187px-Moondragon.jpg
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Purple Passive: INTERCEPTION! Gwenpool knows your secrets and your weaknesses! If you have at least 10 purple, drain 10 and prevent the next move the enemy team makes from having any effect at all.

Reminds me that we don't have any character that locks out enemy abilities yet.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tee wrote:

Reminds me that we don't have any character that locks out enemy abilities yet.

I feel like if Gwenpool locked out the mutations/ninjas' abilities, that might create the biggest instance of mass whaling Demi/D3 have ever seen.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Or one that negates those infuriating Muscle.

There's also something weird going on with Energy Channeling...the charge tiles no longer flash when they appear, they just show up all stealthy. And that Recharge banner thing really needs to go away.